CMA Practice Guide
The Canadian Medical Association’s New in Practice Guide is a great resource for family medicine residents, general practitioners who are new to practice, and even GPs who are new to BC. It contains up to date, practical information to help with the change into independent practice.
- Keep the guide as a resource for “need to know” information about:
- The Business side of medicine.
- Financial Management.
- Funding/Payment models.
- Considering your practice options, including locum work.
- Legal information.
- Organizations to support you in your practice.
- The New to Practice Guide is updated every year.