This strategic planning overview and template that can be used to customize a local or regional recruitment and retention strategy.
Other useful resources to guide the development of your recruitment strategy can be found here:
- Planning for recruitment (Health Match BC)
- An article from Health Match BC that describes key steps and questions to consider in order to be well prepared for the lengthy and detailed process of physician recruitment.
- Two compelling articles regarding recruiting ethics, by Health Match BC’s Executive Director.
- Ethical Recruitment Principles - example (Surrey North Delta Division)
- Inspired by Health Match BC’s recruiting ethics articles, an example of ethical recruitment principles developed by one division to foster a positive experience for all involved in the recruitment process. Adapted from: World Health Organization Global Code of Practice on International Recruitment of Health Care Personnel.